Saturday, September 29, 2007

Road Trip : Day 5

This was another day of thrills. Dias was really enthusiastic about jumping off the Auckland tower in a base jump ( From a height of 192m!)
I was pondering over it all morning and decided that I had to do it as well!

Here's a videolink of the jump : http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NBDP2MXW
( it wasn't of a very good quality though )


















Dressing up, the tower itself and "conqueror's" of the tower. haha


Auckland was really a busy looking city. I think I would have felt"just at home" if I came to Auckland University instead of Canterbury. But I wanted a change of lifestyle , so i'm glad I did not =)
After having lunch, we booked a tour at the i-site for the Bay of the Islands.(That's the northern most areas of New Zealand) That could only mean we were already coming to the half way point of the trip soon. After settling everything, we started to drive up to Paihia.




No comments: