Well, I didn't do it cause I was feeling low on cash and there was only the 'wet' option available ,where they would put water into the ball to roll down the slope. Didn't feel like getting wet in the cold weather! So only Eugene and Dias did it. Looked pretty fun though.


We went to the Skyline Skyrides and did some pretty fun stuff there. There was the skyswing and an exciting looking Luge track there. The skyswing looked fun so Barvani, Shanny and me did it. Barvani was screaming all the way , that was so funny. Anyway, it didn't look scary until the ride was at it's highest point and I had to pull the cord to release us so that the swing would go in a pendulum motion. Was a cheap thrill =)

The Luge track there was really fun. Could see a good view from the top of the mountain before we went down ... and the wet track made it even more exciting!
After having lunch, we went to the Polynesian Spa nearby ( Top 10 in the world leh! ) to relax. It was really quite nice , a warm pool next to the lake and there were even lots of seagulls nearby making lots of noise. Yea it was really refreshing but I think it sapped alot of our strength in the end, haha. After dragging ourselves out of the pools, we made our way to Auckland! I was driving this time round ... and it was rather okay I guess. One interesting thing was that as we were nearing Auckland, the roads began to look like some Singapore highway with plenty of lanes and lights. Definitely feels like you were nearing a 'big' city. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment