


I woke up in the morning in the lodge in taupo wondering if I was prepared for what I was going to do later on! But oh heck ... I waited too long for this to happen to get cold feet .. hahaha
In the morning , Gavin said he wanted to join us for the PLUNGE and we more than welcomed him to do it too !
The morning was looking good so it wasn't likely the dive would be cancelled. No turning back now! A limo came to pick us up to the airfield nearby ...
In the morning , Gavin said he wanted to join us for the PLUNGE and we more than welcomed him to do it too !
The morning was looking good so it wasn't likely the dive would be cancelled. No turning back now! A limo came to pick us up to the airfield nearby ...

No comments:
Post a Comment