Friday, September 7, 2007

Road Trip : Day 3 continued

We reached the place in high spirits and I couldn't wait to do it!

After watching a video of the skydive , we were swiftly ushered to be the 1st group to do the dive. Apparantly we were the only group doing the jump at 15,000 feet! ( and 4 of us fitted nicely on the plane )

So without much hesitation and no time to think twice, we got dressed up in the safety gear and hopped onto the plane :

Catch my skydive video here! (it was too big to go up on youtube =p )
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AAJB80D0

It was an amazing experience when I jumped off the plane and i'll never ever forget the feeling. Plunging down at at a crazy speed amidst a beautiful scenery was breath-taking. I wanna do it again!


The skydivers for the day! ( From left : Shireen , Shanny , Me and Gavin! )






Pictures before , after and during the jump.

No comments: