
I was actually quite surprised when I met Shi Min on the bus to the city cause I haven't seen her in a loooong time. So we chatted and I realised she's been busy with her Bishop Julius Hall stuff and she even needed a dress for some upcoming ball (so mafan =P). Haha so I decided to travel to town together with her .I found out that it was the Christchurch Arts Festival this few weeks, so being the arty farty me (haha ... right), I had to go check out all the displays and interesting things on display. There was this big flower in the middle of the square and a big cluster of colourful umbrellas that were worth a look.

And We stopped by the Christchurch Art Gallery where there was a huge display of abstract, modern, etc paintings... Too bad no photography was allowed so i'll leave it to your imagination was we saw in there .. haha =x
No comments:
Post a Comment